The John Lennon Signature JL-15
T he John Lennon JL-15 amplifier is a truly unique design out of the Fargen Custom Shop. Leave it to Ben Fargen and his amplifier mastery to capture Lennon’s tone in a one-of-a-kind technical marvel of a design.
Enjoy Lennon’s 60′s Liverpool and 70′s Plastic Ono Band tones through the use of the two-way Decade Switch and play through the warmth and depth of boutique amplifier engineering at its best. The rich black tolex provides the perfect frame for John Lennon’s beautiful self-portrait in black-and-white … Lennon’s iconic music and visual art come together.
We use a specially designed grill cloth on which the drawing is printed, and the cabinet’s dovetail-jointed Baltic Birch sides and rear panels, combined with a speaker baffle and incredibly accurate voicing, results in a rich, vintage experience.
1965 – Ticket to Ride
1968 – Revolution
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Vibrant print of John Lennon’s self portrait in black-and-white
- Premium black tolex with custom piping
- Acoustically transparent, UV protected grill cloth
- 2xEL84 15 Watt power amp design
- 2x12AX7 preamp and phase inverter tubes
- Vintage 60’s style mustard tone caps
- Vintage carbon comp resistors
- Two-way mode tone shift Decade Switch
- Custom hand-built parts tag board
- Belton high grade tube sockets
- Custom built proprietary JL-15 12″ Ceramic speaker
- Evidence Audio Siren II high-end speaker cable
- Premium Baltic Birch side/rear panels and 13mm
- Exclusive bracket isolates and dampens cabinet vibration and tube rattle
- Precision dovetail joinery utilizing a proprietary two-part epoxy
- John Lennon’s signature